Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge is an easy microwave recipe for a creamy and delicious holiday candy option. It takes (20) minutes to prepare and only (2) minutes to cook with (1) hour of refrigeration. This is an ideal recipe for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, or anytime of the year. Ingredients include: sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter and peanuts. It is also a low fat, low calories, low cholesterol, low sodium, low carbohydrates, low sugars, heart-healthy, diabetic-friendly and Weight Watchers (1) PointsPlus, (2 SmartPoints) recipe. Makes (60) pieces. Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge will be loved by all of your family, friends and guests.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes.
Cooking Time: 2 Minutes.
Total Time: 22 Minutes.
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
1 cup white baking chips
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract, divided
1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/8 tsp salt
1. Line an 8″ x 8″ baking pan with aluminum foil, extending foil up over edges of pan.
2. Microwave 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, the peanut butter and white baking chips in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the vanilla until blended. Stir in peanuts.
3. Microwave remaining sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and the salt in another medium-size microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until blended.
4. Spoon both the peanut butter and chocolate mixtures into prepared pan, alternating heaping tablespoonfuls of both mixtures. When complete, with table knife or metal spatula, swirl mixtures to create a marbled appearance. Pat evenly to flatten top surface.
5. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove fudge from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Yield: (5 dozen) 60 Pieces.
Serving Size: 1 piece per serving.
Weight Watchers (PointsPlus = 1), (2 SmartPoints)
Carb Choices: 1/2
Calories: 50, Total Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 20mg, Sugars: 6g, Carbohydrates: 6g, Fiber: 0g, Protein: 1g
Original recipe and image from: The J.M. Smucker Company. http://www.jif.com/recipes/details/chocolate-peanut-butter-holiday-fudge-6974
DISCLAIMER: WeightWatchers is a registered trademark of WeightWatchers International Inc. Points, PointsPlus and SmartPoints are trademarks of WeightWatchers International Inc. Authentic information about the program is only available at your local WeightWatchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with WeightWatchers International in any way and WeightWatchers has not reviewed this site for accuracy or suitability for WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not warranted for any purpose by its author. All readers are encouraged to go to a WeightWatchers meeting for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment; rights worth fighting for. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
IMPORTANT: This site is not qualified in nutrition or medicine. Diabetes is a serious disease that requires medical attention by a professional. The recipes on this site should not be taken as medical advice. Always use caution when reading a recipe, and always pay attention to exchange sizes. Blood glucose levels can be affected by not following individual dietary guidelines that are set in place by a medical physician. Some of the recipes do use small amounts of sugar. Please check with your physician first. Recipes with sugar are not suitable for all diabetics.